Great news RV fans! Due to popular demand and the overwhelming success of our RV Jamboree event last June; The Mill Casino RV Park is inviting you back to escape to the Oregon Coast and experience four winning days of fun and friendship.
Learn about the culture of the Coquille Indian Tribe with a Traditional Salmon Bake Dinner, prepared in our own Salmon Pit. Also as part of your package, enjoy a day excursion and box lunch at Coquille Organic Cranberry Bogs.
Guests will enjoy taking a ride in an original Ko·Kwel tribal canoe, gaming, entertainment from the Young Bucs Doo-Wop Band, Pooch Paparazzi Photo Contest, Poker Run and more!
Your four-day RV Jamboree Package includes:
• Public RV Show
• Welcome Reception Dinner
• RV Show and Shine
• Excursion to Coquille Cranberry Bogs
• Bonfire on the Beach
• Poker Run for prizes
• Traditional Native Salmon Bake Dinner
• Ko·Kwel Canoe rides
• Pooch Paparazzi photo contest
• Live entertainment – the Young Bucs Doo-Wop Band
• Send-off breakfast & more
For additional questions or to make reservations- call 800.953.4800
About The Mill Casino RV Park
Set in a tranquil, park-like waterfront location along the Oregon Coast, The Mill RV Park offers 102 level sites, including 65 slanted 68-foot pull-throughs, with full hookups and cable TV.
It’s the perfect way to enjoy The Mill Casino and all that Coos Bay, North Bend and the Oregon Coast have to offer from the comfort of your home away from home.
Additional amenities include:
- Showers and convenient on-site laundry
- Complimentary internet access
- A convenience store
- Access to fitness room
- Outdoor hot tubs and indoor pool
- FREE shuttle that keeps you connected to The Mill’s gaming and dining offerings
- Pet friendly, Good Sam and AAA discounts
- FREE Casino Fun Book just for signing up for the Millionaire$ Club, 15% discounts per night for Millionaire$ Club members
- Check-In: 3:00 pm, Check-Out: Noon.