There are only so times you can get away with the stand-by, same old Father’s Day gift. How many ties, handkerchiefs, wrenches or socks does Dad really need? Does he really need a giftcard to that store he has been to 10,000 times?
This Father’s Day, why not give him something special, like a night out at the Mill Casino and an opportunity to takeaway a piece of Oregon History at our Glass Float Event Sunday, June 16, 2013? Stay at The Mill Casino on Saturday June 15 and spend Father’s Day finding special glass floats on the beach.
Did you know that Japanese glass floats on the Oregon coast are highly sought after treasures? Discovering a rare color, a different shape or one perfectly intact excites many a beachcomber or treasure hunter!
Your Package Includes:
- One Deluxe Room at the Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park, Overlooking the Beautiful Coos Bay
- Dinner for Two ($40.00 Value)
- One Courtesy Shuttle to a secluded and undisclosed beach, where you will be set free to frolic along the beach line to find your own, take-away, Oregon Blown Glass Float. (Individuals that would like to take their own transportation can arrange this at check in)
A few float facts:
• Floats may be found above the tide line and below the beach embankment.
• Floats will not be found in or on the cliffs
• Please be aware of beach safety. Never turn your back on the ocean! Sneaker waves and the force of the ocean often move logs and can be unsafe.
Check in on Saturday, June 15
Glass Float Event is Sunday, June 16, 2013
Package Price: $ 179.00 plus room tax. Call 1.800.953.4800 today to make your reservation. PLAYERS, NON-HOTEL & RV GUESTS: $30.00 per guest (Subject to availability)