There is never a shortage of romance on Oregon’s South Coast and there is no better place to spend Valentine’s Day weekend.
If you want to sweep your sweetheart off of their feet for Valentine’s Day, let us help! Not only will you be a close distance from romantic destinations and drivers, you will also find fine dining, non-stop casino action, luxuriously appointed suites and rooms, stellar service complete with gorgeous views of Coos Bay.
Here is a round-up of special events happening this week at the Mill!
Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Dinner for Two
The Plank House restaurant will host a very special 4 course prix fixe Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Dinner for Two this Friday, February 14th, 2014 from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Guests will be greeted with a rose for the lady and a welcome glass of champagne! Click here to see a preview of the menu that features Chateaubriand (Filet Mignon for Two) carved tableside, served with double baked horseradish potato, grilled asparagus and your choice of Sauce Béarnaise or Brandy Demi-glace…mmmmm! $62 per couple (Does not include gratuity). Please call for reservations ext. 1284
Valentine’s Day and President’s Day Weekend Buffets at The Saw Blade
For those with a “heart”ier appetite, the Valentine’s Day Buffet at The Saw Blade may be to your liking! Join us on Friday February 14, 2014 from 4 – 8 pm and enjoy a selection of salads, sides, entrées featuring steak and fish and an expanded pastry and dessert selection you don’t want to miss for just $14.95! Children ages 5-11 ~ 1/2 price. 4 & under eat FREE!
Come again over the long weekend to celebrate President’s Day with more special buffet dinners for $14.95 (Children ages 5-11 ~ 1/2 price. 4 & under eat FREE) all weekend!
- Presidential Dinner Saturday, February 15, 2014. 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Showcasing favorite foods of our United States Presidents.
- Presidential Brunch Sunday, February 16, 2014. 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Come in for our Presidential Brunch that will include past and present presidential food favorites.
- Presidential Brunch, Monday, February 17, 2014 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. Presidential breakfast and lunch favorites. There is also the regular Land & Sea dinner buffet on Monday night.
February Casino Promotions
Join our Mill Club so you won’t miss out on special deals and fun with these Valentine’s Day & President’s Day themed gaming promotions in our casino. Now’s the time to Join the Club! We will cover your loss up to $100* in FREE SLOT PLAY! Take advantage of monthly offers in free slot play, dining, Hotel & RV Park stays and much more! Visit the Mill Club for complete details.
*NOT TO EXCEED $100. For carded slot play only. Does not apply toward table games play.
Click here for more details on the following casino promotions:
- Play for a Buffet: Play your way to a Free Buffet Monday’s and Tuesday’s until February 25! Earn 600 points per day for one buffet that day.
- Winner Olympics Going for Gold! THREE BIG WINNERS! Grand Prize Drawing Saturday, February 22 at 8 pm.
- Pick a President Monday, February 17 from 1 pm – 6 pm. WIN UP TO $500 CASH!
- Olympic Sunday: HOT SEATS! Sunday’s in February from 2 pm – 10 pm. Win up to $100 in FREE SLOT PLAY!
- Gift of the Month: Earn the Gift. Keep the points! Earn 1,000 points during the Month of February and receive the gift of the month! Limited to 1 gift per guest while supplies last. Sizes subject to availability.
- DOUBLE FREE PLAY FRIDAY’S! YOU CHOOSE which day to double your FREE SLOT PLAY! Either February 21 or February 28. Offer is valid from 10 am – Midnight on either Friday.
- Spin it to Win it! Random hot seats to select guests who can SPIN IT TO WIN IT! Spin for Free Slot Play, Dining or Bonus Points! Every Wednesday in February from Noon – 8 pm.
- Bonus 10X Points President’s Day From 6 pm – 10 pm.
- 4X the points every Thursday in February from 12:01 am-11:59 pm. Use your points for Free Slot Play and much more!
- Crazy Cupid’s 10 X Points! Friday, February 14 from 6 pm – 10 pm.
Entertainment in Warehouse 101
- Live Music 9pm-1am February 14, 2014 – February 15, 2014. Rock out to the hits of the past and present and dance the night away with Done Deal!
- Meet the Reps from 21st Amendment Brewery 8 pm – Midnight February 15, 2014! They’ll be giving away t-shirts and other merchandise! With every purchase of a 21st Amendment product receive an entry ticket! For carded slot play only. Does not apply toward table games play. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING AT 10 PM
- Charleston Merchants Association’s 2014 Crab Feed Saturday February 15, 2014 11 am-3 pm. Location: Old Charleston School Charleston, OR 97420. Don’t miss out on what generations of Charleston, Oregon visitors and locals have enjoyed each year. Come and enjoy fresh Dungeness Crab dinners, whole or half crabs at market price includes side dishes,bread, beverage and cake. Projected dinner prices are $17 for whole crab dinner and $13 for half crab dinner.
- Stroll around the Charleston Harbor- a bustling marina serving charter boat operators, sports fishermen, crabbers and recreational boaters. The harbor offers wonderful views & a variety of shops/restaurants. Treat yourself to a wine and chocolate tasting at Charleytown Market on 91152 Cape Arago Highway.
- Head over to Shore Acres State Park for some awesome storm watching and take some awe inspiring photos of the famous crashing waves (it truly is a sight to behold)! Cape Arago State Park, located at the end of the loop of Cape Arago Hwy, is another destination worth seeing on your visit!
- Take some time to explore The Cape Arago Beach Loop on your way through Charleston! It is a romantic drive and a great way to experience a variety of natural Pacific Coast beauty in a number of settings. The Cape Arago Beach Loop will take you to beaches and state parks where you can take in the breathtaking vantage points and see the famous seals and sea lions on the Oregon Coast.
- Spend the day at Coos Art Museum in downtown Coos Bay. CAM is the third oldest art museum in Oregon and it contains six galleries (over 5600 square feet)! Coos Art Museum presents anywhere between 12-25 changing original and touring exhibitions, including exhibits from its 530 piece permanent collection. Don’t miss the Prefontaine Memorial Gallery on the 2nd floor, where you will find numerous photographs and tributes to this hometown hero. Tues – Fri: 10 am to 4 pm.
It’s not too late to surprise your sweetheart with a Romantic Getaway at the Mill Casino this month!
Join us in February for our Romantic Getaway Package that includes: Deluxe Bayside Room, $40 Dining credit at any of our dining venues, Complimentary bottle of champagne or cider with souvenir toasting glasses, Turn down service. To book this special stay, call reservations at 800-953-4800, ext. 3. Click here to learn more about our packages.
photo credit: Miriam Cardoso de Souza via photopin cc