Top Reasons to Spend Valentines Day With Your Sweetheart at The Mill Casino on the Oregon Coast
The Mill Casino Hotel & RV Park is an ideal spot to wow your Valentine this year! Our luxurious rooms, impeccable service, stunning views of Coos Bay and our proximity to beaches makes us one of the most romantic places to spend Valentines Day on the Oregon Coast!
Here are 5 Ways to Say “I Love You” at The Mill Casino:
1) Surprise Your Sweetheart with a Diamond Necklace. Enter our Hearts & Diamonds Valentine’s Day Drawing for a chance to win a Diamond Necklace! We will be drawing 2 winners per hour from 1pm-5pm on February 13 & February 14. THAT’S 20 DIAMOND WINNERS! Increase your chance of winning:
- 5 free entries when you join the Millionaire$ Club;
- Show your Millionaire$ Club Card each day for two entries;
- Use our Coupons
2) Entertain Your Valentine! We have a very busy Entertainment Schedule for Valentines Day Weekend for a range of tastes:
For the Music Lover: Hermans Hermits staring Peter Noone Live in Concert February 11, 2011
7 & 9 pm in the Salmon Room
Tickets on sale at KoKwel Gifts (21 and over)
$25 general admission
$20 Mill Club members
Better Yet- See the concert and stay the night for only $99 + tax! To book this special stay, call reservations at 800-953-4800, ext. 3. Package includes: 2 tickets to the Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone Concert and a one night stay in the luxurious Mill Hotel! Hang out in the Casino after the concert from 8:30 pm until midnight and you could win a Herman’s Hermits CD Autographed by Peter Noone! Play slots & Table Games using your Millionaire$ Club card to enter our Hot Seat Drawing!
For the Rockers: Live Music in Warehouse 101 with Hookah Stew
February 11, 2011 – February 12, 2011 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Hookah Stew is one of our crowd favorites and are known for their wide musical range and frenetic performances. has become a well known buzz band on the West Coast music scene. Please visit www.hookahstew.com for more band information and updates.
For an Elegant Evening: Star of Hope 1st Annual Valentines Dinner & Dance with the Stars
Saturday, February 12, 2011 5 – 10 pm at The Mill Casino in the Salmon Room
Tickets at the door – $35 per person
Evening Dinner, Dance & Entertainment. Dinner choice of Roast or Chicken Buffet, including dessert and beverages (No-Host Bar). Entertainment by Darryl Elkins of St. John’s Entertainment, Karaoke Bachelor fashion show and auction
For complete information and to view the activities flyer click here
3) Take in the Romantic Views along the Oregon Coast. The Oregon Coast has it all! Immerse yourself in the tranquility of spectacular beaches. Explore the towering wind-sculpted Oregon Sand Dunes. Go fishing, clamming, whale-watching, kayaking or river-rafting. Wander the formal gardens of Shore Acres State Park. So much to do! Visit Oregon’s Adventure Coast for Recommendations.
4) Wine and Dine Your Sweetheart! The Plank House restaurant is one of our favorite spots to relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the Bay and delicious meal. You will love our Valentine Dinner Special on Monday, February 14, 2011:
- Australian Lobster Tail & Bacon Wrapped Petite Filet Mignon topped with Bearnaise Sauce
- Served with Saffron Rice Pilaf or Baked Potato and Fresh Sauteed Baby Vegetables
- $39.95 per person
- Ask about our fabulous dessert tray selections!
You can also enjoy a delicious Valentine Buffet at The Saw Blade where you can fill your plate as often as you’d like with a bountiful selection of incredible entrees, hand-carved meats, succulent sides and delectable desserts. Monday, February 14, 2011 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Children under 4 years old Free & Children under 11 year’s old 1/2 price $19.95
Got a sweet tooth? Our in-house bakery will have a wonderful assortment of pastries, pies, cakes and more that will say “I Love You” to your sweetie.
5) Unwind in our Indoor Pool & Two Outdoor Spas! On the South end of our Lodge you will find our relaxing pool and two hot tubs open daily 7am-10 pm everyone swims, 10 pm-midnight, adults 18 and older only. The pool is complimentary for all guests.
Towels are provided at the pool.