As the largest city on the Oregon coast, Coos Bay is a hotspot for corporate travel. Whether you’re just passing through or staying in Coos Bay for the weekend, check out these ideas for a great trip. After all, no one knows how to mix business and pleasure better than
The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park
- Make Time for Employee Engagement If you have time, get out and explore with your colleagues. Hiking through Shore Acres State Park or whale watching in the Pacific Ocean can be great ways to bond with each other between meetings. You may be having fun, but spending time together can help strengthen your team, too.
- Schedule Some Much-Needed R&R Take a break from paperwork and conference calls by taking advantage of all the amenities The Mill Casino Hotel & RV Park has to offer. Even if you’re only here for a night or two, there’s always time for a quick run on the treadmill or a dip in the pool or spa. Investing in yourself like this can help clear and rejuvenate your mind, so you’ll be refreshed and ready to go for the next meeting.
- Celebrate Big Wins at the Casino Give yourself some credit for all the hard work you’ve put in and treat yourself to a few hours in the game room. Our casino has over 700 slots and a great selection of table games available to satisfy anyone’s interests.
- Savor a Delicious Meal Enjoy yourself with a meal at one of The Mill Casino’s bars or restaurants. Relax over a mouthwatering filet mignon and a waterfront view at the Plank House Restaurant, or enjoy everything from hand-carved meats to delectable desserts at the Saw Blade Buffet. If you’re in the mood for a cocktail, stop by Whitecaps for an evening of laidback elegance, or catch the game and the best wings in town at Warehouse 101.
- Be On the Lookout for Exciting Events If you have an extra day or two to enjoy the Coos Bay area, check out local tips for events at the casino and around the community. There’s always something exciting to enjoy, from seasonal experiences like Holiday Lights to food truck competitions, BBQ festivals and the onsite, can’t-miss annual Mill-Luck Salmon Celebration.
Enjoy Your Visit
Want to find out more things to do in the Coos Bay region, or need help planning your next business event? Contact The Mill Casino Hotel & RV Park today to learn more about upcoming events, amenities and other ways to make the most of your trip.