Sports Betting on Coos Bay, Oregon
The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park is the first casino in Southern Oregon to offer sports betting. Guests 21 and older can swing by to place a bet at any of the kiosks located across our casino floor, as well as enjoy a burger and beer while watching the game in Warehouse 101. We offer a variety of betting options on every major sport, so be sure to visit us on Coos Bay, OR, to experience sports betting at its finest.
Your Destination for Oregon Sports Betting
We have a number of sports betting kiosks at The Mill Casino, all of which are open daily from 8 AM to 2 AM. Bet on whichever sports are in season, including:
- Football: NFL, NCAA Division 1
- Basketball: NBA, NCAA Division 1
- Baseball: MLB
- Soccer: MLS, English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League
- Ice Hockey: NHL
- Motorsports: NASCAR, F1
- Tennis: ATP, WTA
- Golf: PGA Tour
- Fighting: Boxing, MMA
- And more
Once you place your bet, you’ll want to watch the action. Warehouse 101 is equipped with 18 TV screens covering all standard Direct TV channels, paid sports channels, and more. Enjoy great food, try a local craft beer, and cheer on your favorite team while trying your luck on the casino floor.
Placing a Wager
Ready to start winning? Place your bet at the beginning of the game or even partway through when available. In-game bets are available for football, basketball, baseball, soccer, hockey, and tennis. All bets range from a minimum of $2 to a maximum of $500 and are offered in different formats, including:
- Spread: Our most popular type of bet sees the bookkeeper assign a point spread margin. Back the favorite to win by more than the spread, or choose the underdog to either win or lose by less than the spread.
- Moneyline: Sports betting doesn’t get any simpler than this. Choose a team or player to back, and if your choice wins, so do you, with a payout to match the odds.
- Parlay: Want to make multiple bets at once? Place a parlay. Predict any number of teams to each win their next game, but choose carefully – if even one team loses, so do you. The risk is high, but so is the payout, which multiplies with every team added to the parlay.
- Round robin: A round robin bet is simply a big parlay broken into several smaller ones. The more games you pick, the more combinations you can create, and the more ways you can win.
- Teaser: Like a parlay, a teaser lets you choose multiple teams to include in your bet. This time, though, you’re allowed to tweak the point spreads in your favor to make it a little easier to win. Payoff odds change with each teaser amount.
- Future: Also called an outright bet, a future bet isn’t focused on the winner of a game but on the winner of a tournament, league, or competition.
If you win, congratulations! It’s time to collect. Simply present your ID and winning ticket at the cage within 180 days after the sporting event’s end. Or, redeem your ticket by mail.
Be Part of the Game Day Action in Southern OR
Turn game day into payday at The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park. Located on Coos Bay, OR, we’re one of the premier casinos on the coast and the first to offer sports betting. For more information, check out our betting rulebook and fact sheet. You can also reserve accommodations to stay comfortable while enjoying some Oregon sports betting on your next coastal vacation.
Stop by and be part of the action!
Rules and Guidelines are also available at the Mill Club