Out of an abundance of caution, Table Games will be temporarily closed but will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.
Prepare to win – and win big – at The Mill Casino in North Bend, Oregon. When you’re ready to take a break from playing our Vegas-style slots, try your hand at one of our exciting table games, including:
- Three Card Poker – With four ways to win, this exciting stud poker game allows you to make bets against the dealer, on the value of the hand or both.
- Craps – Thrilling and fast-paced, craps offers fun gameplay to beginners and experienced players alike. Start by learning a few basic bets and then work your way up.
- Blackjack – In blackjack, each participant plays separately against the house. The objective is to arrive at or as close to 21 as possible without going over.
- Roulette – Offering a wide variety of payoff odds, roulette is a fun, simple casino game that’s easy to pick up.
- Fortune Pai Gow – Fortune pai gow is an exhilarating poker-based game played against the dealer. And with the option to place a bonus wager, you could win up to $20,000.
- Spanish 21 – A blackjack-style game using six 48-card decks – with numerical 10s removed – Spanish 21 supplies a large assortment of payoff features, including a super bonus that can pay up to $5,000.
No matter if it’s your first time at the casino or if you’re a seasoned pro, we welcome all players to our table games. And if you have any questions, the table games staff is happy to help.
Table Game Hours:
2 pm – Select Table Games
5 pm – Additional Games, including Craps
Pit Closes at 2 am*
*Times subject to change
Become A Mill Club Member
To earn free play, discounts, meals, merchandise and invitations to special events while reeling in rewards playing your favorite table games and slots, join The Mill Club on your next visit – it’s both free and easy. You’ll also be eligible to participate in promotions, giveaways, random drawings and much, much more.
Call us at 541-756-8800 to learn more about our table games or The Mill Club, or ask any questions you might have.