The Southern Oregon Coast is one of the most beautiful spots in the U.S., making it a great destination for those who travel by RV. And while The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park welcomes guests with beautiful bay-view hotel rooms, visitors will also find plenty to enjoy at the RV park with a variety of sites and amenities. If you’re planning a trip to the casino or exploring your options for RV parks along the Oregon Coast, we’ll take a look at everything you need to know to enjoy your visit to our park to the fullest.
RV Park Sites and Amenities
Our RV park offers five types of extra-wide sites, all of which are fully paved. Each site includes full water, sewer and electrical hook-ups, as well as cable TV and Wi-Fi. Site-specific options include:
- Back-In Sites: Ranging from 37 to 55 feet, these sites are located next to a walking path that circles the park.
- Bayside Pull-Through Sites: Starting at 40 feet, these pull-through sites are situated to provide remarkable views of Coos Bay.
- Interior Pull-Through Sites: These sites accommodate vehicles from 45 to 68 feet in the heart of the park.
- Interior Pull-Through Super Sites: Our super-sized sites measure 99 feet for larger RVs, slide-outs and additional vehicles. They are located near the entrance of the park for easy access.
- Pull-In Sites: Nestled in the northeast section of the park for privacy, these sites range from 45 to 55 feet with a view of the bay.
The RV park also provides additional amenities to round out your stay. There is a community yurt where you can host small events, as well as a convenience store stocked with essentials. Guests can enjoy friendly competition at the horseshoe pit or get some exercise at the fitness room or pool located in the hotel. For those traveling with a canine companion, the dog park offers a welcoming place for your furry friend. On-site showers and laundry simplify extended stays, and the free shuttle service makes it easy to visit the casino or head into town.
From events to casino gaming and 5 dining venues, there are plenty of ways to enjoy your stay at The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park without ever leaving the grounds. However, you’ll want to make time to explore the surrounding area as well. You can check out our best local tips for ideas on things to do, or try a few of the following:
- Golfing: Coos Bay is home to several golf courses, including the award-winning Bandon Dunes Golf Resort less than twenty miles away. Hotel and RV park guests can also take advantage of special rates at the nearby Coos Golf Club, which is open year-round and about eight miles from the park.
- Explore our culture: Learn about local history at the Coos History Museum, where you’ll discover artifacts with an emphasis on Native American heritage within two miles. For art lovers, the nearby Coos Art Museum boasts more than 600 works, including fine art prints and pieces by Pacific Northwest artists.
- Hiking and outdoors: Explore the natural beauty of the Southern Oregon coast by hiking the area’s many trails. Visit South Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve only 12 miles south, or head just under 14 miles to Cape Arago and Shore Acres State Park to explore the trails and watch a storm. Less than 30 miles away, Golden and Silver Falls offer breathtaking waterfall views.
Plan Your Trip
With its proximity to local attractions, inviting amenities and variety of sites, The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park is proud to welcome guests to the premier RV park in Southern Oregon. Contact us for more information about the RV park, on-site amenities and events by calling 800-953-4800. Ready to schedule your visit? Book your trip online now.