Thank you for your interest in joining the Employer of Choice in Coos County. Our vision is to be the industry leading property and benchmark for Coastal casinos/hotels in Oregon and Northern California. In order to succeed, we need talented and qualified team members who enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What We Offer:
The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park is owned by the Coquille Indian Tribe. We are located on Highway 101 in North Bend. Our casino overlooks a beautiful bay and has a waterfront hotel, RV Park, bay view dining, over 700 slot machines, Blackjack, Spanish 21, 3 Hand Poker, Pai Gow and Roulette. We offer weekly entertainment as well as special events such as concerts and community functions. We employ up to 500 team members in various full, part-time and on-call positions who fill shifts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Full time positions are eligible for the group health package of health, Rx, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability benefits
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with employer match up to 4%
- Discounts in our KoKwel Gift Shop
- Direct deposit available
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition programs
- In-house training programs
- Internal job postings
- Personal leave
- Employee wellness programs
- Paid jury duty leave up to 40 hours
- Drug-free workplace
This is only a brief list of the benefits offered to our employees.
Check Open Positions – https://themillcasino.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Internal Only Positions – https://themillcasino.applicantpro.com/internaljobs/
Post-offer drug screenings and background investigations are required for those individuals offered employment. We are committed to providing our team members with a Drug Free Workplace.