We want to let you know that we are re-implementing several protective measures in light of the Delta variant and its impact on our community. Our “Safe Play Plan” will assure that we have a clean and safe environment for all. And while things may (still) be a little different for a while, we are doing all we can to make sure friends like you will continue to have a great time at The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park!
– Your Friends at The Mill Casino
Personal Protective Measures
- All guests and team members must wear a mask on property.
- Controlled entry and exit points with temperature checks.
- Face masks will be provided.
Hotel & RV Park
- Our Hotel & RV Park are open for business!
- The pool and spa are temporarily closed.
- Stay-over service is temporarily paused.
- Reusable guest keys will be sanitized between guest uses.
- Specific sanitation consideration will be paid to all guest room areas.
- Players will be asked to disinfect their hands before they sit and when changing tables.
- Play is limited to 3 guests per table.
- Smoking/Vaping will be prohibited when playing table games.
Smoking, Eating, & Drinking
- Smoking is allowed while seated at a slot machine.
- Full food service available at Plank House, Whitecaps, and Warehouse 101.
- Take-out is available at Timber’s Cafe 8 AM to 1 AM daily.
- Seating capacity reduced in food outlets.
- The buffet will remain closed for service but can be accessed for additional seating spaced to allow for social distancing.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- Hand sanitizer stations, touchless when possible, will be placed throughout the property and signage will encourage everyone to sanitize and wash their hands.
- Most surfaces on gaming floor will be sanitized regularly with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Slot machines will be cleaned routinely with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Complimentary gloves and hand sanitizing wipes will be available on the gaming floor.
- Whenever possible, team members will be required to wash or sanitize hands after each gust transaction.
- Capacity will be limited.
- Physical distancing signage in place.
- Spacing of tables in Warehouse 101, Plank House, and Whitecaps.
- Management will stay aware of sneezing, coughing, or contact that makes guests or employees uncomfortable. These concerning behaviors will be politely addressed by supervisors or managers and may result in guests being asked to leave.
Employee Education & Safety
- Monitoring of absenteeism.
- Vaccine education and safety protocol training required.
- Sanitizing of work areas and hands after guest transactions.
- Mandatory training on prevention and recognizing symptoms.
- Back of house signage to remind employees of the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks and gloves, how to correctly wash and sanitize hands, and encourage physical distancing.
- Daily PPE, including clean masks, will be provided to each employee.
This plan will change based on evolving conditions. We’ll keep you informed of any changes to the plan as we move forward. We ask you to be an active participant in keeping The Mill a safe and fun place for all to enjoy.
You are invited and welcomed to enjoy our facilities. You are reminded that all vulnerable individuals should continue to follow state and federal guidelines and recommendations. Please adhere to ‘social distancing’- and in all circumstances, consider the health and safety of your neighbors and friends.
We cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while using The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park services or facilities. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to use our services and/or enter our facilities you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19 and you accept such risk, and further you agree to release and waive your right to bring suit against The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to using The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park services and facilities.